BodyTalk Module 1
Module 1 provides a comprehensive introduction to the BodyTalk system and presents many powerful treatment techniques that address a wide variety of diseases. This course consists of theoretical aspects as well as hands on practical application of the Module 1 BodyTalk treatment techniques. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
- General treatments including overall breathing patterns, left/right brain and body co-ordination, energy blockages associated with birthplace or imbalances with the local environment, energy faults within the main brain cortexes, general and localized hydration, and health problems associated with internal and external scarring.
- Specific balancing of the twelve major body organs, eight endocrine systems, and other non-specific body parts.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies, and accumulated toxins.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages including specific phobias and fears. These treatments have been very effective in correcting a number of psychological disorders.
Total lecture time is 17 hours (minus breaks). This course is a pre-requisite for BodyTalk Module 2. It is suitable for health care professionals as well as lay people who may want to learn the BodyTalk system and use the system at a non-professional level.
BodyTalk Module 2
This course builds on the knowledge gained in BodyTalk 1 and expands the treatment techniques to include the entire basic BodyTalk system. Once again, both the theory and the practical aspects of the BodyTalk treatment techniques are covered. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
Extrinsic Reciprocals, Lymphatic System, Nervous/Circulatory Systems, Energy Systems (Meridians, Blood Sugar, Chakras), Environmental Systems.
- Treating the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. Surface energy imbalances can also cause pain in specific parts of the body.
- Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts.
- Treating energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians and the Chakras.
- Restoring energy imbalances between the client and certain aspects of the environment.
- Specific balancing of brain function and improvement of the circulation of nerves and blood to, or within, specific areas of the body.
- Correction of hereditary and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders. Repairing damage from vaccines.
Total lecture time is 17 hours (minus breaks). BodyTalk Module 1 is a pre-requisite for this course and this course is a pre-requisite for any of the advanced BodyTalk modules.
Module 1 & 2 are often combined into a complete evening plus four days intensive so that the practitioner can learn the complete basic BodyTalk System in one session and start using the modality immediately.