Body Talk Natural Therapies
BodyTalk is a simple and effective holistic therapy that allows your body's energy systems to be re-synchronised allowing for body self-healing by letting bodies Innate Wisdom (inborn healing ability) to operate as nature intended. Here are some of the many areas which BodyTalk can help!
What is Body Talk Therapy?
BodyTalk therapy is about healing body and mind through an alternative approach to mainstream medicine. BodyTalk Sessions aim to achieve healing in body or mind through re- establishing energetic circuits and efficient communication which then allows the body to quickly recover and catch up on the healing process.
Allergies and Intolerances
- Environmental Allergies - Pollution, Dust, Humidity, Pollen, Animals, Radiations.
- Food Allergies and Intolerances – Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Sea food, Sugar addictions.
- Deficiencies – Vitamins, Minerals, Calcium, Iron, fats, Amino Acids.
- Viruses - Influenza, Bird flu, Warts, Hepatitis, Shingles, Herpes.
- Bacteria - Ulcers, Urinary Track Infections, Lime Disease, Gastroenteritis.
- Parasites, fungi and toxins.
- Vaccines - MMR, Chicken Pox, Malaria etc.
Pregnancies and Babies
- Complication for Labor and Delivery
- Premature and Stressed Babies
- Child Birth Trauma
- Gastro esophageal Reflux
Children – Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disorders, ADD, ADHD
- Hyperactivity, Anxiety, Speech Delay
- Autism, Epilepsy, Social and Emotional problems.
- BodyTalk recognizes the interrelatedness of body, mind and spirit
- By retrieving information from the emotions, consciousness, and physiology.
- Emotional traumas, belief systems, fears and phobias can all be addressed through BodyTalk.
- Environmental factors affect the internal chemistry of your digestive system.
- Stress relating to work
- Environment and relationships directly affects the intestinal lining of the digestive tract
- Minimizing the absorption of vital nutrients.
Menstrual Irregularities & Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Tumors
- Painful or Irregular Menses
- Pre- Menstrual Syndrome and Infertility.
Chronic Fatigue &Fibromyalgia
- Muscle Pain and Inflammation
- Low energy levels
- Emotionally stressful events
- Immune Disorder.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis are caused by inflammation in joints.
- Maintenance and preventive care
- Speedy recovery from injuries
- Elimination of performance anxiety
- Time Release Sessions for peak performance