Awaken your innate healing potential
Unleash your inner healer
BodyTalk is easy to learn and transforming to practice !
The BodyTalk Fundamentals Course is a 4-day course that teaches you the basic steps so that you can practice The BodyTalk System on another person. In the BodyTalk Fundamentals Course, you learn the fundamental theories, techniques, and navigational tools to conduct a session.Appropriate for:
• Individuals looking for an exciting career in Complementary and Alternative Medicine
• Those seeking a deep healing intensive
• Anyone interested in learning more!
• Healthcare practitioners
• Massage Therapists
BodyTalk techniques can be easily incorporated into an existing practice. Working with your existing modalities within the philosophical framework of BodyTalk can help you more effectively address your clients' health concerns
What will you learn in BodyTalk Fundamentals Seminar ?
Over 4 days you will learn the following:
• How to navigate through the system, using the protocol and procedure chart
• General Essential Balancing includes brain balancing
• Improving the body’s ability to rehydrate at cellular level
• To eliminate energy and circulatory blockages caused by scar tissue.
• Specific balancing of the ten major body organs, endocrine glands, and other body parts.
• Strengthening the body’s immune system against viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies, and accumulated toxins.
• Treating the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person’s energy level, mood, overall structural integrity and muscle tension (Musculo-Skeletal Reciprocals).
• Cleansing the lymphatic system.
• Balancing the nervous and circulatory systems (Circulation/Nerve Supply)
• Balancing traditional acupuncture meridians and Chakras (Energies)
• Restoring energy imbalances between the client and there environment (Environment).
• Correction of hereditary & environmentally influenced cell disorders. Addressing cellular toxicity from vaccines (Cellular Repair).
• A brief overview of neuro-anatomy is covered to balance the Brain, (Triune Brain).
The major assets of the Fundamentals course are it’s simplicity, safety, and speed of results. It is a completely non-invasive and objective in application system. The charts are straightforward and the system itself does not require the practitioner to make assessments or diagnose. The Fundamentals student learns how to balance a person’s body in a gentle and calming setting. If the student has other health care training, the BodyTalk System can be easily integrated into their current practice and understanding without having to let go of any past experience or training.
Click here to to Check out you tube on Fundamentls seminar
Take off with Your BodyTalk Career!