BodyTalk Module 2
This course builds on the knowledge gained in BodyTalk 1 and expands the treatment techniques to include the entire basic BodyTalk system. Once again, both the theory and the practical aspects of the BodyTalk treatment techniques are covered. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
Extrinsic Reciprocals, Lymphatic System, Nervous/Circulatory Systems, Energy Systems (Meridians, Blood Sugar, Chakras), Environmental Systems.
- Treating the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. Surface energy imbalances can also cause pain in specific parts of the body.
- Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts.
- Treating energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians and the Chakras.
- Restoring energy imbalances between the client and certain aspects of the environment.
- Specific balancing of brain function and improvement of the circulation of nerves and blood to, or within, specific areas of the body.
- Correction of hereditary and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders. Repairing damage from vaccines.
Total lecture time is 17 hours (minus breaks). BodyTalk Module 1 is a pre-requisite for this course and this course is a pre-requisite for any of the advanced BodyTalk modules.
Module 1 & 2 are often combined into a complete evening plus four days intensive so that the practitioner can learn the complete basic BodyTalk System in one session and start using the modality immediately.